About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Wells Fargo Names CMBS Originations Leader
- PayPal HQ Gets Pref Equity Investor
- Capital Pros: Get Your Money Now
- Maturo: “Measure Your Risk Deal-by-Deal”
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- What Are REITs Afraid Of?
- DTLA Condo Prices Fall by 6%
- Refinancing is Still Strong for Apartments