About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Mesa West Ramps up Commitment to Chi.
- CBRE Drives Mass Turnaround in ‘Silicon Peach’
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge
- GE Loans $72M to Jacksonville Medical Office Developer
- Are Office Tides Rising in Secondary Markets?
- Life Co. Grants Watt Plaza $220M
- Chicago Remains One of the Greenest Cities
- Office Transitions: Doing "Super Cool," not "Super Expensive"