About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- PayPal HQ Gets Pref Equity Investor
- Alter Group Fills Up Ex-Google Space
- USAA Picks Up Two Midtown Towers
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranging MetLife HQ Construction Financing
- Three CRE Deals That Benefit Atlanta Long-Term
- Office Users Increase Space Per Employee
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale
- Low Vacancy Means Fewer Redux Options