About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- JV Acquires Bellevue Class A Office Property
- Central Vegas Multifamily Changes Hands
- InvenTrust Properties Buys Richmond's WestPark for $33M
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale
- Brooklyn Marriott Development Comes on Market for $37M
- CA Retail Markets Rank in Top 5
- Source: G Street Portfolio Trading for $200M
- KBS REIT III Acquires Denver Area LEED Office Asset