About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Colorado’s New and Untapped Income Stream
- Cincinnati Industrial Market Hits Historic Low
- How Will Tenants React to This?
- Massive Platform Buys Becoming Common
- Twin Cities’ Construction Boom Continues
- Proof the CRE Auction Market Really Works
- Are Atlanta’s Development Doldrums Over?
- Biotech Real Estate Boom Shows No Letup