About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Tight Vacancy Pushes Tenants into New Areas
- Sara Investment Buys Crown Center Buildings
- Duke Realty Signs 500K of I-55 Leases
- 372-Unit Apartment Complex Fetches $50M
- Opus Starts Build-to-Suit for Amerisource
- Get to Know Your New Atlanta Competitor
- LG Electronics Extends Suburban Lease
- $55M Industrial Build Breaks Ground