Industrial Leasing Trends Vary in OC
ORANGE, CA—CBRE’s Tom McAllister tells GlobeSt.com that industrial tenants seek different types of space in the various OC submarkets in this UPDATE to an earlier story.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- CBRE Supply Chain Head Talks Industry Change
- Transwestern, SMRS Partner on Industrial
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- Denver Supply, Demand Out of Balance
- Panattoni Dev. Co. Launching 770K Spec
- GNL Nears Halfway Mark on 6-Month Investment Goal
- Industrial’s Biggest Change Over the Past 15 Years?
- Colorado’s New and Untapped Income Stream