About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Bahamas Super Resort Stalled in Bankruptcy
- GLPI Sweetens Offer for Pinnacle’s Casinos
- DTLA Construction Booms Across Sectors
- Versant Recapitalizes Philadelphia Airport Hampton Inn
- W Hotel Atlanta Sees Post-Recession Closure
- Ritz-Carlton Sale Says This About the Market
- Olympics Not a Money Loser, But a Major Development Catalyst
- Ashford Trust Acquires Two MN Hotels