IPA Sells Colter Park Apartments
PHOENIX—Institutional Property Advisors, a brokerage division of Marcus & Millichap, has arranged the sale of Colter Park, a 384-unit apartment community in Phoenix.
About Our Columnist
Phoenix reporter Kristian Seemeyer is a veteran journalist and editor with more than 20 years of experience. Investigative reporting, culinary, business and real estate writing have comprised most of her career. She is based in Chandler, AZ, where she lives with her husband, seven-year-old son and two large, goofy dogs.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Related Enters Midtown Atlanta MXD Market
- FiDi Office Tower Buyer Steps Forward
- Rockrose LIC Project Lands Financing
- Downtown Detroit MF Market Tightens
- What Shorecrest Financing Really Means
- Double-Digit Cap Rates Still Available in MF
- Kendall Sees $47M Multifamily Rise
- Robotic Condos: Wave of the Future?