About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- What Makes This Related Group Retail Successful?
- How Millennials Are Influencing Miami Retail
- Orlando’s Hottest Net Lease Sectors Revealed
- Verizon Drives Traffic with Destination Store
- These Retail Transactions ‘Increasingly Rare’ in Florida
- Vestar Takes on Glendora Marketplace
- How Retailers Can Find the Sweet Spot
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both