About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Lincoln Plan for 265-Acre Industrial Park Advances
- Shorenstein Acquires 1818 Market Street
- Brookfield Acquires Assoc. Estates for $2.5B
- Ventas Files for Skilled Nursing Spin-off
- SL Green Inks Two Giant Leases
- Presbyterian Pensions Board Renews Lease at 2000 Market
- CrowdStreet Unveils New Platform
- CRE Sites Could Feature a “Millennial Breakthrough”