About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- SSB Takes 430K in Year’s Largest Cincy Deal
- After Breaking Ground for MetLife, Vision and Rubenstein Reflect on Whippany
- GBT Realty Delivers 600K of Retail
- Why So Few Builds in Rancho Sante Fe?
- Skanska Veteran Rejoins Firm During Growth Phase
- Demand Increases for Single-Family Homes
- Molto Launching Another Suburban Spec
- Harrison Street’s CEO Talks Need-Based Demand Drivers