About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Behind the Deal: $88M CocoWalk Trade Dissected
- Orlando Set for CRE Growth, GlobeSt.com Reports the Headlines
- “Perfect Storm” Driving Up Retail Assets
- This Factor Can Justify Higher Office Rents
- The Bloc Roof Comes Off
- How Millennials Are Influencing Miami Retail
- What Makes This Related Group Retail Successful?
- Verizon Drives Traffic with Destination Store