About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Helmsley Building Sale Closes
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- Ranger Fund to Invest $30M in NY State
- Forest City to Acquire Remaining Interest in University Park at MIT
- DTZ’s Buksbaum Jumps to Cresa NY
- Brooklyn Investor Bets on Newark; Clinical Trials Firm Subleases in Jersey City
- How Buchanan Street Controls its Destiny
- Boston Builds From a Solid Base