About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Beating Back Building Obsolescence in Office
- Boston Properties Lands Trio of Tenants
- Sara Investment Buys Fair Park Bus. Center
- The Trickle-Down Effect That’s Hitting OC
- Life Co. Grants Watt Plaza $220M
- GE Loans $72M to Jacksonville Medical Office Developer
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge
- Mesa West Ramps up Commitment to Chi.