About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- SSB Takes 430K in Year’s Largest Cincy Deal
- Gledhill Moves from CBRE to Transwestern
- Skanska Veteran Rejoins Firm During Growth Phase
- South Side Transforming Into Distribution Hub
- Molto Launching Another Suburban Spec
- Duke Realty Launching 500K Build-to-Suit
- Eastern Consolidated Hits a Strike
- Industrial Demand Strong Across Sizes