About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- REIT M&A: Much Since 2000, Much More Ahead
- E-commerce Firms See Explosive Growth
- King Passes CRE Baton to New Industrial Partners
- Complex Industrial Sale Stirs Interest
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- Sophisticated Landlords Are Doing This
- Colliers: Northern/Central NJ Industrials Still Rising
- Small Firms Gain Ground in Industrial