About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- GNL Nears Halfway Mark on 6-Month Investment Goal
- Colorado’s New and Untapped Income Stream
- Cincinnati Industrial Market Hits Historic Low
- How Will Tenants React to This?
- Twin Cities’ Construction Boom Continues
- Massive Platform Buys Becoming Common
- Are Atlanta’s Development Doldrums Over?
- Proof the CRE Auction Market Really Works