About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Vacancies Seen Easing Along with Prices
- What’s Sparking Tampa Bay’s Industrial Fire?
- Detroit Industrials Ready to Take Off
- NAIOP Praises Dermody for Wayfair Dev.
- Craft Breweries Helping to Revive Older Buildings
- Creative Office Grows in Bushwick
- Looking for Growth? Go East, Young Developer
- One Analyst’s Take on REITWorld2015 Day Two