About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Industrial Development Ramps up Near Vegas
- Are Intermodal Centers the Driver Shortage Solution?
- Portland Activity Reaching the Burbs
- Inland Empire Industrial Keeps Heating Up
- Investors Bank Moving Strongly, Writes $200M in Large Commercial Mortgages
- Chambers Street Buys KBS I-81 Industrial Portfolio in PA
- Ryan Completes 453K BTS for Ashley Ind.
- W. P. Carey Pays $43M for ATK Office