About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Retailer Signs $26M Industrial Lease
- Illinois Housing Market Swings into Spring
- RCA: Maturity Wave Won’t Be a Tsunami
- Should You Target Investors or End Users?
- Laramar Focuses on L.A. Multifamily Market
- This Amenity is a First in San Diego
- Vacant 1970s Multifamily Building Gets New Life
- DTLA Condo Prices Fall by 6%