About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- GLPI Sweetens Offer for Pinnacle’s Casinos
- DTLA Construction Booms Across Sectors
- W Hotel Atlanta Sees Post-Recession Closure
- Versant Recapitalizes Philadelphia Airport Hampton Inn
- Ritz-Carlton Sale Says This About the Market
- Olympics Not a Money Loser, But a Major Development Catalyst
- Ashford Trust Acquires Two MN Hotels
- Swiss Hotel Investor Scores With TotalBank