About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Douglas Shorenstein, 60; Shorenstein Properties CEO
- Brainlab Commits to City and Suburbs
- USC Defeats UCLA in Annual CRE Challenge
- West Coast Based Emerging Leaders
- Why Office Campuses Have Become Outdated
- Korean Investor Acquires Midtown Atlanta Offices
- REBNY Unveils Banquet Honorees
- Vacancies Seen Easing Along with Prices