About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- John Hancock Acquires One South Wacker
- Mitch Rudin Likely Headed to Mack-Cali
- US Bank Tower Signs Anchor Tenant
- City Council Approves One Vanderbilt
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Long-Term Financing Is Very Cheap
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- The Best-Run Class A Office Building in Boca?