About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Bridging the Cultural Gap With Chinese Investors
- How Hungry Are Multifamily Investors?
- Jack Portman Reveals Biggest Career Challenge
- Long Beach Gets Its First Luxury Apartments
- Off Market Best Bet for Value-Add
- HFF’s Cruz Sees Strong Demand Across Asset Types for Remainder of Year
- Origin and Randolph St. Fixing MF Asset
- Has Multifamily Reached an Inflection Point?