About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- SL Green Pulls In Midtown Expansion
- Brookfield Midtown Tenant Heads Downtown
- Miami Attracting More New-to-Market Tenants
- Creating a ‘Versatile Workplace Community’
- Largest Class A Office Block Hits Market
- Industrial Repurposed for Religious Use, Another for Russian Pancakes
- Office Units at The Bloc Fly
- What Does the Future Hold for Downtown Atlanta?