About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- John Hancock Acquires One South Wacker
- Mitch Rudin Likely Headed to Mack-Cali
- US Bank Tower Signs Anchor Tenant
- City Council Approves One Vanderbilt
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Long-Term Financing Is Very Cheap
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- The Best-Run Class A Office Building in Boca?