About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- SunTrust Exec Cites ‘Huge Appetite’ in This Sector
- Hundreds of Detroit Homes Getting Rehab
- FCP Sells Temple Hills Assets for $36M
- USC Defeats UCLA in Annual CRE Challenge
- San Diego Must Accept Housing Density
- Underwriting Relaxes in Multifamily: Trepp
- Home Prices Gain Across the Board
- Related Nabs $1.3B for Hudson Yards