About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Blackstone Sells the London Hotel
- Douglas Shorenstein, 60; Shorenstein Properties CEO
- Grocery Rules Single-Tenant NNN
- Historic Newark MF Sold to PF Holdings
- ‘Moneyball,’ for Commercial Real Estate
- Korean Investor Acquires Midtown Atlanta Offices
- Select Service Hotels Selling Like Hotcakes?
- Vacancies Seen Easing Along with Prices