About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- E-Commerce: Shaping Retail ‘For the Better’
- Industrial Pricing Heads Toward Peak
- Steady Hiring Favors Multifamily
- MMI: July Hotel Occupancy Hits New High
- DTSD Condo Boom Likely a Ways Off
- Berkadia Recruits Marcus & Millichap Team
- MF Construction To Slow as Year Progresses
- NYC Multifamily: Supply Rises, Cap Rates Fall