About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Does This Mean More Opps for CRE Developers?
- Hotels Show No Signs of Bad Times
- Slower Growth Equals Longer Runway
- CWCAM Brings $2.1B Portfolio to Market
- Meridian Capital Scores More Top Talent
- Bklyn Industrial Getting “Unheard Of” Rents
- Amid Wall St. Turbulence, CRE Holds Steady
- Office Recovery Gains Traction, If Not Speed