About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- These Retail Transactions ‘Increasingly Rare’ in Florida
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- How Retailers Can Find the Sweet Spot
- Miami Retail Investors Can Expect These Terms
- What's Really Driving Miami Retail?
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise
- After SoBe Launch, Crema Caffeinates Coral Gables