About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- CIT Closes OneWest Acquisition
- How Meritage Properties Recapped A Suburban Office That is Nowhere Close to a Metro Stop
- Iron Hound Completes Three-Year MF Workout
- Fed Time is Coming, Says C&W's McCarthy
- Freddie Mac Securitizes First Multifamily Small Loans
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- EB-5 Petition Approvals Begin for Dock 79
- RioCan Mulls Sale of US Holdings