Two Months, $50M at Orchard Hills
IRVINE, CA—The master-planned community’s new luxury neighborhoods Trevi and Amelia fetch significant sales at a pace that exceeds the New Home Co.’s expectations.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Housing Market Maintains Upward Momentum
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale
- Marks Paneth: Property Values Set to Decline
- Cushman & Wakefield Brokers Mixed Use Ewing Property
- Karmar Sells Five Properties for $2M
- NAI Hanson Sells Twin Office Complex in Parsippany, NJ
- CBRE Acquires Two Class A Office Buildings in Philadelphia
- Kushner Buys 250K SF Retail Condo