Two Months, $50M at Orchard Hills
IRVINE, CA—The master-planned community’s new luxury neighborhoods Trevi and Amelia fetch significant sales at a pace that exceeds the New Home Co.’s expectations.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Shorenstein Has Plans for 18-Acre Campus
- TD Bank's CRE Group Had Banner 2014
- Advisors Living CEO Predicts Strong Housing Market Ahead
- Atlantic Health Acquires $22.5M Morristown Portfolio
- A Young Woman's Solo Brokerage Building Momentum
- Drummond's Victoria Condos Sell at Higher Than Expected Prices
- NAI Mertz Brokers Northeast Philadelphia Office/Flex Sale
- JLL Completes Sale of 107 Bauer Drive in Oakland, NJ