About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Foreclosures Sink to Lowest Level in Eight Years
- Sharga: Economics Now Drive Housing Recovery
- Region Has Regained Pre-Recession Lost Jobs
- Cincinnati Vacancy Rate Hits Historic Low
- Cheesecakes Jilt Queens, Seek More Fame in Jersey
- Colliers Sees Office Market Having Moderate Start
- GFI Realty: Brooklyn Shows NYC's Resilience
- Tech Powers Office Markets Big and Small