About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Appetite for RE Assets is Strongest in Years
- How Much is Construction Really Gaining?
- Gebroe-Hammer Sees Frothy MF Market at Mid-Year Mark
- Montgomery County Privatizes Eco. Development
- Rudin Succeeds Taubman as Roundtable Chair
- Is an Investment Slowdown a Good Thing?
- Mayor Appoints First Female EDC President
- MF Rent Growth Posts Best Showing Since 2011