Homebuilder’s Pretax Income Up 80% Y-O-Y
IRVINE, CA—Standard Pacific Corp. also reports a backlog value of 1.1 billion in the second quarter, up 20% from Q2 2013, and dollar value of net new orders up 10% from a year ago.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Cincinnati Industrial Market Hits Historic Low
- How Will the Office Market Evolve?
- Resort Community Emerges from Renovation of the Former La Mirage
- Nostalgic Retail Sees $41M Transformation
- Creative Office Ground Zero
- Rockrose LIC Project Lands Financing
- Related Enters Midtown Atlanta MXD Market
- How Office Trends Are Impacting Investors