About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Creative MXD Debuts in Downtown SD
- Brookfield Acquires Assoc. Estates for $2.5B
- Investors Strike in Miracle Mile Market
- Freddie Mac Prices, Upsizes Actual Loss STACR to $1B
- Spring Home Sales off to Strong Start
- Why Millennials Are Flocking to Nashville
- Are Fort Lauderdale and Miami Condo Buyers Different?
- Atlanta Office Developers: Take Caution