About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- How Will Rising Rates Really Affect the Market?
- Economist: Economic Uncertainty Is Just a Blip
- Southern Land Company Celebrates Grand Opening of 3601 Market
- Third Quarter Healthy for New Jersey Office: Cushman & Wakefield
- Industrial Sector to Hit Equilibrium Next Year
- When Should You Pay a Defeasance?
- Will Chinese Investors Now Seek Alternate Markets?
- ULI Forecast Tempers Bullish Outlook