Affordability Drops in Many Housing Markets
IRVINE, CA—A total of 34% of US county housing markets are less affordable for buying than their long-term averages, RealtyTrac reports.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- HFF Gets $25M for Hilton Hotel in MN
- 4 Massive Orlando CRE Challenges
- Source: 1101 K St. Trading for $260M
- Woodmont Acquires 437K SF Pittston Industrial
- Paseos at Montclair North Trades
- GLP Syndicates Stake in Former IndCor Portfolio
- Dissatisfied With DC, Ritz Banc Buys Richmond MF
- Atlanta Hotel Market Set to Shatter Records