Property Values Hold Steady in July
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—US commercial property values are now at or above 2007 highs in nearly every major property sector, according to Green Street Advisors.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Mortgage Loan Defect Incident Rises
- Investor Bet on Runway in 2010
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- Gebroe-Hammer Arranges Four Essex County MF Sales Totaling 176 Units
- Colliers: Northern/Central NJ Industrials Still Rising
- No Short-Term Effect of Devalued Yuan
- Share of In-Foreclosure Sales in July Dips to 15-year Low
- NY Fed’s Dudley: Sept. Rate Hike ‘Less Compelling’ Now