Property Values Hold Steady in July
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—US commercial property values are now at or above 2007 highs in nearly every major property sector, according to Green Street Advisors.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Fed Time is Coming, Says C&W's McCarthy
- Kansas City Industrial Market Surges
- Denver Supply, Demand Out of Balance
- New Starts Come in Below Forecast
- Central NJ Industrials Outshining Northern NJ: DTZ 2Q Snapshot
- Rate Hike Fears Shake Broker Confidence
- MF Rent Growth Won’t Slow Down
- Investors Likely to Expand CRE Allocations