About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- CBRE Drives Mass Turnaround in ‘Silicon Peach’
- Life Co. Grants Watt Plaza $220M
- Mesa West Ramps up Commitment to Chi.
- GE Loans $72M to Jacksonville Medical Office Developer
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge
- C&W Lands Tech Brokerage Exec from JLL
- Are Office Tides Rising in Secondary Markets?
- Where the Office Money's Flowing