About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- Procida's 100 Mile Fund Hires JMP Securities as Advisor
- Busi Named CEO of C&W’s Global Valuation & Advisory Group
- City Services Cost to Outpace Revenue
- JLL Reports 38% Boost in Adjusted Earnings
- Philadelphia Fed: Manufacturing Activity Slowed in January
- JLL: Strong Demand Drives Strongest Period for Industrial Leasing in 10+ Years
- NJ American Water Seeking Rate Increase to Cover Infrastructure Upgrades