About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- NJ State Sen. Gordon Joins
Avison Young as Senior Vice President
- Express Scripts Agrees on Terms to Remain in Franklin Lakes
- Wynn’s Everett Casino Project Earns Key Environmental OK
- Carlsbad Nordstrom Plan Closer to Reality
- Council Formed to Bolster Coastal Commerce
- Prince George’s County Increases Funding for Purple Line
- BRA Approval Clears Way for $220M Project
- Traffic-Congestion Ruling Could Benefit Developers