About Our Columnist
John Mugford has been a journalist for more than 25 years, including about 20 years of covering business and commercial real estate. He joined Healthcare Real Estate Insights as the editor in 2004, just a year or so after the national magazine was founded. While at the publication, he has been responsible for its content and with keeping abreast of the ever-changing world of healthcare and healthcare real estate. He has moderated dozens of panel discussions at a variety of healthcare real estate conferences over the years. In addition to his work at the magazine, Mr. Mugford has written for a variety of publications on a wide variety of topics, including golf, basketball, politics, civic events, personalities, and others. He lives in Minnesota with his wife, Liz, and their two children.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- GE Loans $72M to Jacksonville Medical Office Developer
- Two Firms Move HQs to Mountain Lakes Corporate Center II
- New Bio-firm Lab Planned in Cambridge
- Venture Capital Priming Biotech-Tech Growth
- The Latest Trends in Healthcare Real Estate
- Health Plan Firm Inks Multi-floor Lease
- Merged GSK Consumer Healthcare Sets US HQ in Warren, NJ
- Construction Co. Commits to Commercial Market