About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Denver Supply, Demand Out of Balance
- CBRE Supply Chain Head Talks Industry Change
- Hot Housing Market Sparks MF Permit Spike
- Phase II Renovation Begins at Continental
- Healthcare Pipeline Reaches More Than $1 Billion
- Panattoni Dev. Co. Launching 770K Spec
- “Seaport Will Be a One-of-a-Kind Destination”
- All Signs Pointing Up for Office Market