About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Creative MXD Debuts in Downtown SD
- Brookfield Acquires Assoc. Estates for $2.5B
- Investors Strike in Miracle Mile Market
- Freddie Mac Prices, Upsizes Actual Loss STACR to $1B
- Spring Home Sales off to Strong Start
- Why Millennials Are Flocking to Nashville
- Are Fort Lauderdale and Miami Condo Buyers Different?
- Atlanta Office Developers: Take Caution