Trammell Crow to Build Island Haven
MINNEAPOLIS—The developer plans to put a residential tower on a forested island that sits within one of the Twin Cities’ major office complexes.
About Our Columnist
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- What Shorecrest Financing Really Means
- Kendall Sees $47M Multifamily Rise
- Double-Digit Cap Rates Still Available in MF
- Subway Inn Site Moves Forward
- Robotic Condos: Wave of the Future?
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Freddie Mac Revives Cash Securitization With New Product
- Future Interest Rate Hike Will Not Dampen Investment in Boston