CBRE Brokers $21M Sale of Hidden Forest Apartments In Bucks County, PA
FAIRLESS HILLS, PA—Hidden Forest Apartments, 602 Hidden Forest Ct., Fairless Hills, PA, was been sold to a private Investor by TGM Associates for $21,300,000, or $89,496 per unit.
About Our Columnist
Steve Lubetkin is the New Jersey and Philadelphia reporter for GlobeSt.com. Steve’s journalism background includes print and broadcast reporting for NJ news organizations. His video work for GlobeSt.com has been honored by the Garden State Journalists Association. He has produced audio podcasts on CRE topics for the NAR Commercial Division and the CCIM Institute. Steve also reports on-camera and covers conferences for NJSpotlight.com, a public policy news coverage website focused on New Jersey government and industry; and for clients of StateBroadcastNews.com, a division of The Lubetkin Media Companies LLC. Steve has been the computer columnist for the Jewish Community Voice of Southern New Jersey, since 1996. He is a vice president of the Voice management board. Steve is co-author, with Toronto-based podcasting pioneer Donna Papacosta, of the new book,The Business of Podcasting: How to Take Your Podcasting Passion from the Personal to the Professional
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Bridging the Cultural Gap With Chinese Investors
- How Hungry Are Multifamily Investors?
- Jack Portman Reveals Biggest Career Challenge
- Long Beach Gets Its First Luxury Apartments
- Off Market Best Bet for Value-Add
- HFF’s Cruz Sees Strong Demand Across Asset Types for Remainder of Year
- Origin and Randolph St. Fixing MF Asset
- Has Multifamily Reached an Inflection Point?