About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- C&W, ACORE, Inland Build Out Platforms
- Downtown Poised for Big Office Comeback
- Eastern Union Funding Opens Manhattan Office
- Los Angeles Economy Is Finally Post-Recovery
- NAI Mertz Names David Grove as Chief Operating Officer
- Are Chinese Buyers Overtaking LatAm Investors?
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market
- No Longer One Size Fits All