About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- PayPal HQ Gets Pref Equity Investor
- Retailer Signs $26M Industrial Lease
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranging MetLife HQ Construction Financing
- USAA Picks Up Two Midtown Towers
- Alter Group Fills Up Ex-Google Space
- Low Vacancy Means Fewer Redux Options
- Office Users Increase Space Per Employee
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale