About Our Columnist
Anna Caplan is a writer and editor based in Fort Worth, TX. She is currently the Texas and Southwest editor for GlobeSt.com. For more than 15 years she has worked in print and digital media, covering everything from small businesses in San Antonio at the San Antonio Business Journal to retail and commercial real estate for Racked Dallas. In addition to her business reporting, Caplan also writes about the food and beverage industry as a correspondent for Edible Dallas-Fort Worth and as a freelance food critic for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Bridging the Cultural Gap With Chinese Investors
- How Hungry Are Multifamily Investors?
- Jack Portman Reveals Biggest Career Challenge
- Long Beach Gets Its First Luxury Apartments
- Off Market Best Bet for Value-Add
- HFF’s Cruz Sees Strong Demand Across Asset Types for Remainder of Year
- Origin and Randolph St. Fixing MF Asset
- Has Multifamily Reached an Inflection Point?