About Our Columnist
Anna Caplan is a writer and editor based in Fort Worth, TX. She is currently the Texas and Southwest editor for GlobeSt.com. For more than 15 years she has worked in print and digital media, covering everything from small businesses in San Antonio at the San Antonio Business Journal to retail and commercial real estate for Racked Dallas. In addition to her business reporting, Caplan also writes about the food and beverage industry as a correspondent for Edible Dallas-Fort Worth and as a freelance food critic for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Chicago Remains One of the Greenest Cities
- Olympics Not a Money Loser, But a Major Development Catalyst
- Russo, Forsgate Acquire Meadowlands Site
- 4 More Powerful CRE Women in South Florida
- Mesa West Stays Active in Chicago Market
- Department of Child Safety Relocates
- Citigroup Inks 125,000 SF Lease at Miami Center
- Mesa West Expands to Chicago