About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- What Shorecrest Financing Really Means
- C&W, ACORE, Inland Build Out Platforms
- Loan-Application Defects Trending Down
- Simon Beats Estimates with 22% FFO Gain
- Hunt Mortgage Hires Cap Markets Head
- Brown Brothers Harriman Moves to Mack-Cali JC Property
- MF Execs Say Debt’s Harder to Come By
- TIER REIT Begins Public Trading on NYSE