About Our Columnist
Anna Caplan is a writer and editor based in Fort Worth, TX. She is currently the Texas and Southwest editor for GlobeSt.com. For more than 15 years she has worked in print and digital media, covering everything from small businesses in San Antonio at the San Antonio Business Journal to retail and commercial real estate for Racked Dallas. In addition to her business reporting, Caplan also writes about the food and beverage industry as a correspondent for Edible Dallas-Fort Worth and as a freelance food critic for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Opus Launches Another Twin Cities Spec
- Electric Company Signs Large Industrial Lease
- O’Hare is Now a Landlord’s Market
- Industrial Users Flee DTLA Development Areas
- Expanding a Firm’s Property-Sector Reach
- Sales, Leases, and Executive Moves in New Jersey
- Father-and-Son Team Bolsters DTZ’s Industrial Brokerage Efforts
- Allstate, Trammel Plan 1-75 Spec Industrial