About Our Columnist
Anna Caplan is a writer and editor based in Fort Worth, TX. She is currently the Texas and Southwest editor for GlobeSt.com. For more than 15 years she has worked in print and digital media, covering everything from small businesses in San Antonio at the San Antonio Business Journal to retail and commercial real estate for Racked Dallas. In addition to her business reporting, Caplan also writes about the food and beverage industry as a correspondent for Edible Dallas-Fort Worth and as a freelance food critic for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Harlem MF Sale Hits Record PSF Price
- Eight MF Building Portfolio Sold in Washington Heights
- Toronto Firm Betting Strong on North Atlanta
- Mission Impossible: Affordable Housing
- West Brickell Reemerging on MF Scene
- Entitlement Process Adds Risk to MF Development
- Affordable-Housing Project Gets Bankrolled
- Atlanta Public Sector Projects Skyrocket