About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Why SD Shouldn’t Worry About Qualcomm
- Woodmont Straddles TOD and Luxury Niches in Mount Arlington
- Innovation Complex Reflects SD’s New Economy
- What Chinese Buyers Like About California CRE
- Lack of Affordable Options Leads Buyers to Suburbs
- County of San Bernardino Takes El Nino Precaution
- San Diego Must Accept Housing Density
- Vacancies Seen Easing Along with Prices