About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Real Estate Rides the Economic Rollercoaster
- Boomers Jostle Millennials for MF Dominance
- W. Mich. Gets Looks from National Investors
- LIC, Astoria Growth Causing Buzz Elsewhere
- Appetite for RE Assets is Strongest in Years
- Gebroe-Hammer Sees Frothy MF Market at Mid-Year Mark
- How Much is Construction Really Gaining?
- Montgomery County Privatizes Eco. Development