About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- The Office Trend That’s Not a Trend
- Apartments Get $31M to Go Condo
- Palm Beach Investment Pipeline Strengthens
- Business Continuity Planning Vital to SMBs
- Tech Growth Covers Broad Swath in Office
- Fundamentals Matter More Than Recognition
- ABS Brings SL Green a Midtown Renewal
- One Biscayne Tower Inks 100,000 SF in Leases