About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- John Hancock Acquires One South Wacker
- Mitch Rudin Likely Headed to Mack-Cali
- US Bank Tower Signs Anchor Tenant
- City Council Approves One Vanderbilt
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Long-Term Financing Is Very Cheap
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- The Best-Run Class A Office Building in Boca?